We pride ourselves on fostering an incredible culture at Nucleus. We believe that our team is our most important asset, which is why we make sure to focus lots of time and energy into building what has become one of Canada’s most sought-after IT workplaces!
SOME HIGHLIGHTS OF WHAT MAKES US SO DAMNED AMAZING
We offer competitive salaries and performance-based rewards. You can also expect the following:
· Extended health benefits, including vision care, dental, and travel coverage· Life insurance· Long-term disability coverage· Employee Assistance Plan· Health Spending Account· Sick days· Vacation time based on tenure with Nucleus
Yes, absolutely! You can learn more about our commitment to the community here.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner we have the opportunity to provide our staff opportunities for growth and development.
We have a mentorship program for all new hires, and we are launching Lunch-and-Learns for remote staff in 2021.
We also are working with HRx on our growth and development as an organization with regards to Equity, Diversity Inclusion and anti-racism in the workplace.
· Monthly team building events (currently virtual but include, when possible, an epic Summer & Christmas Party).· Career Planning, Goal Setting, Engagement Surveys, and Performance Reviews (not just annually!). We create a culture of growth and feedback to ensure our team feels valued and engaged.· Birthdays Off!· Rewards Program with Quarterly and Spot rewards (you get a $1 for every piece of feedback).
You can find all of our active job postings on our careers page here.
Don’t see anything that’s a fit for you at this time? We are always accepting resumes for top-tier talent in IT, Marketing & Business Development, Procurement, Finance, HR, Project Services, and Account Management. Simply email [email protected] your application and cover letter.
We will contact you if we believe your professional experience, technical qualifications, and credentials are a good fit. Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide ongoing status updates regarding applications.
I love that we celebrate all milestones and victories and we are always working on improving ourselves as technology changes.
- Karina, Support Specialist
I adore the people I work with, they really are the foundation that Nucleus was built on.
- Rosie, Project Coordinator
We genuinely like our clients and we will go the extra mile to make sure our clients are happy.
- Wayne, Director of Cybersecurity
I appreciate all my coworkers and the clients I get to work with. Everyone goes out of their way to help and there is never any ego. Everyone enjoys what they do.
- Sonali, Administrative Assistant & Support Coordinator
My favorite part about working for Nucleus….the team of course. We’ve got each others back and that creates a great sense of camaraderie. Camaraderie also creates long-lasting friendships, even beyond the office.
- Dennison, Senior Consultant