Role: Client Success Coordinator
Location: Vancouver, BC
Department: Client Success
So, why work for Nucleus Networks:
Founded in Kitsilano, BC, in 2001, Nucleus is an award-winning Managed IT Services provider with more than a decade of experience providing IT project services, IT support services, and IT strategy services to businesses across Canada. We are one of BC’s top 5 Best Workplaces and a top 5 Finalist for BC’s Best Company, we pride ourselves on our culture, our unique approach to delivering rapid-response IT services, and our continued obsession with providing the best client experience possible!
We are a team of 70 experienced IT Professionals focused on providing all-inclusive or a la carte IT services for organizations with 5 to 500 employees. With offices located in Vancouver, Calgary, and Toronto, 2 full-time resources in Victoria, we provide extended support services to 150+ organizations across multiple industries in Canada within both the public and private sectors.
For back to back years we’ve been recognized as one of BC’s Best Workplaces. We’ve also been recognized as one of North America’s top Managed IT Services Providers as well as one of the top ten MSP’s in Canada. Members of our team have also been recognized for multiple years running in the MSP mentor Top 250 list which is a global list recognizing the top experts, entrepreneurs and executives.
The Client Success Team is the bridge between Nucleus’ clients and its internal teams; you’re the air traffic controller for this team. You are organized and detail oriented – you can communicate and organize yourself while juggling different projects without dropping the ball. You are personable and a problem solver who loves to collaborate and find a creative outcome to the day’s unique challenges. You are client obsessed, yet able to manage expectations and make every situation feel like a win-win for our internal and external clients alike. As a key member of our Client Success team, you’ll assist and guide our clients and internal staff to ensure clients are supercharged for success. You’ll work intimately with the client success, procurement, projects and support teams, but your function will touch all areas of Nucleus in order to build success. If you love to work amongst genuine, supportive people who are passionate about technology and client satisfaction, then come join us!
Role Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage new client on-boarding projects
- Manage client workstation refresh projects
- Schedule regular client meetings, scorecards, tasks, and initiatives for the Client Success Team
- Record all Client Success Team meeting minutes and takeaways
- Interface with clients in person or on the phone; answering or directing inquiries
- Triage client success requests as they arrive through email, phone, or in-person
- Interface with the various internal teams at Nucleus
- Improve client service, perception, and satisfaction
- Create process templates and communication templates
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels
- Report the utilization of Client Success resources and successful completion of service requests to the Director of Client Success
- Coordinate and support admin tasks/office management requests as needed
- Create documentation to help Client Success Team be more effective
- Experience with CRM software considered an asset
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Ability to create organization methods that will create efficiencies.
- Ability to communicate in written form efficiently and professionally.
- Technical understanding of IT knowledge/experience would be considered an asset
- Demonstrated experience in office administration
- Proactive, highly organized and extremely detail oriented
- Ability to develop and sustain cooperative, productive working relationships
- Demonstrate responsibility and ownership – ability to see things through and manage tasks and projects to completion
- Ability to prioritize and work well in a high pressure, multiple-deadline environment, and to work well with minimal supervision
- Ability to use initiative and independent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Strong Customer service focus
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and focus on continuous improvement
- Experience within a similar role in a MSP would be considered an asset
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or project management diploma/certificate would be considered an asset
- A minimum of 1 year within and administrative and/or project coordinator role would be considered an asset
If this sounds like the role for you, please APPLY HERE