We are proud to share that we have been recognized as a top vertical market Managed IT Service Provider (MSP) in the architecture, engineering, and construction industries by Channel E2E, placing 49th on their list of the Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs List for 2022.
Nucleus Networks Inc. Named to ChannelE2E Top 100
Vertical Market MSPs: 2022 Edition
Seventh-Annual List Reveals Leading MSPs
In Healthcare, Legal, Government, Financial Services, Manufacturing & More
Nucleus grew through word of mouth and we’ve continued to deliver successful technology solutions for dozens of architecture, engineering, and construction companies in Canada. Our extensive knowledge of their business requirements and specific line of business applications, position Nucleus as a best-in-class technology partner.Martin, CEO, Nucleus
Data from this year’s submissions revealed several key business, security and market trends including:
- Small businesses throughout North America are partnering with MSPs: Increased investment in technology was driven by the continued demand for cloud and cybersecurity services largely stemming from changes in the workplace due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Some businesses are investing more in technology than others: MSPs are increasingly serving the healthcare sector, manufacturers, financial services, legal and various government institutions.
- Cybersecurity is a top priority for businesses today. MSPs are now offering some form of managed security services from backup and disaster recovery to endpoint detection and response to managed detection and response. Cloud security is an emerging area of focus.
The business, security and market trends revealed in this year’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs reflect the IT realities of small to medium-sized businesses in major Canadian markets. At Nucleus, we have expanded our cloud and security offerings and in early 2022, we launched a new dedicated Cybersecurity Division, led by Wayne Chow in direct response to these shifts.
IT Security is dominating conversations with new and existing clients. We’ve always been a security-first MSP, but historically this was delivered by multiple teams at Nucleus. I’m excited for Nucleus to invest in building a robust Cybersecurity team and I look forward to helping many organizations in 2022 with their Cybersecurity efforts.Martin, CEO, Nucleus
Nucleus managed security services include:
- Enhanced Managed IT Security Services
- Cybersecurity Assessments
- Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) engagements
- Managed Vulnerability Services (MVS)
We want to thank our clients, vendors, partners and team for making this recognition possible.
ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com), a CyberRisk Alliance resource, is the leading resource for MSPs, IT service providers, channel partners and strategic investors seeking to refine their business operations, mitigate risk and maximize cybersecurity.