As of March 1st, 2022, Microsoft is increasing licensing fees for all of its M365 subscriptions. Your organization will see an increase in your monthly 365-associated costs, billed via Nucleus, because of this Microsoft-driven change. However, you can maintain current pricing for one more year by reading below:
- The pricing for all M365 licensing is changing March 1st, 2022.
- Current flexibility around month-to-month licensing is being removed.
- The costs for this change are increased on-top of the March 1st increase as well.
- There is an option to hold your current rate for one more year.
- If you commit to an annual subscription, you can hold the current license cost and defer the required increase for one calendar year (until March 1st, 2023).
- For us to arrange this we need written confirmation from you by February 28th, 2022 – please contact your CSM to do so.
If you have any questions about this rate increase, or how it affects your M365 licensing, please reach out to your CSM any time to discuss or contact us here.