Want to join a winning team?
We’re hiring a rock star Resource Manager to join us in Vancouver.
If you’re interested in this position, please apply via LinkedIn.
Job Title: Resource Manager
Years’ Experience: 3+
Reports To: Director of Finance
You are responsible for all Human Resources functions at Nucleus. You will build and implement our people onboarding program, facilitate all recruiting activities and act as an internal resource to staff. You will keep your finger on the pulse of our people, ensure we are living our core values, and make a positive impact to our culture.
- Build, develop, and implement a people on-boarding program
- Enhance all existing Human Resources policies, programs, and practices
- Become a resource for all staff as it pertains to HR and our benefits programs
- Assist with the coordination of all social activities at Nucleus
- Establish and coordinate all aspects of recruitment, hiring, and training
- Develop, coordinate, and document performance reviews
- Assist the Finance team with various administrative tasks
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Confident, outgoing, a people-person
- A glass half-full mentality
- Previous Human Resources experience preferably in a Startup/fast pace environment
- Ability to multi-task and highly self-motivated