Want to join a winning team?
We’re hiring two Procurement Coordinator’s to join us in Vancouver.
If you’re interested in this position, please apply via LinkedIn.
Job Title: Procurement Coordinator
Years’ Experience: 3+ years
Location: Vancouver, BC
You are the single point of contact when it comes to all procurement and quoting activities for our clients. You will support our Client Services, Managed Services, and Professional Services teams as it pertains to the end-to-end Procurement process; sourcing, quoting, ordering, receiving, shipping. You are versed in juggling multiple items at once, have an extremely high attention to detail, and multitasking is something you love. You have a passion for technology and ideally a background in the IT industry.
Inside Sales / Procurement- 60%
- Single point of contact for all client purchase requests
- Communication via email, phone, and CRM
- Sourcing hardware/software for quoting
- Owning the quoting process
- Managing procurement activity in our CRM
Purchasing: – 30%
- Owning the purchasing process
- Single point of contact for our vendors
- Vendor management
- Hardware and software purchasing
- Inventory management for client hardware, software, and licensing
- Managing purchasing activity in our CRM
Miscellaneous – 10%
- Managing procurement workflow
- Purchase Orders, estimates and invoicing
- All logistics duties: Shipping, Receiving, Tracking orders
- Stock and inventory maintenance
- Deal registrations with vendors