We’re looking to add a Marketing Coordinator to our team who will be based in our downtown Vancouver office!
Reports To: President
As the Marketing Coordinator, you are responsible for the marketing engine at Nucleus. You have a passion for Business Development and understand its direct relationship with Marketing activities. You have a desire to own the Marketing engine within a business to not only garner new clients but also showcase our award-winning culture. You will also be involved in supporting the Business Development team from a day-to-day operational perspective.
- Maintain and enhance the Marketing engine at Nucleus
- Work closely with key partners on strategic marketing/product initiatives
- Manage and maintain all Nucleus digital properties; Website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Develop and launch various marketing campaigns to new and existing clients
- Assist to coordinate Nucleus internal and external events
- Support the Business Development team on opportunities. This includes but is not limited to maintaining the CRM, developing proposals and other sales activities
- Create and develop marketing materials
- Manage and update Marketing platforms such as Mailchimp, Hubspot, etc.
- Develop and publish content for different mediums; website, one-pagers, etc.
- Outgoing, go-getter, with a positive attitude
- Experience managing social media properties in a business context
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platforms
- Previous technology Marketing & Sales experience considered an asset
- Ability to multi-task with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Self-motivated, enjoys a certain level of autonomy, does not need to be micro-managed
- Team player!
- Graphic Design skills (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Experience with Hubspot
- Experience within the technology sector
If you’re interested in this exciting role, please send an email with your resume to [email protected]